All the people who are attending this meeting are totally disconnected from what voters think. Not that votes mean anything to them when elections are rigged to suit their own agendas. They are totally disconnected from reality and have no commitment to any real standards of sound economic policy, justice or good governance.
If you have been following the saga of daemon Deutche bank in the last few years, you are fully cognizant of the fact that this bank has been involved in criminal activity.
Money laundering for narcotics, human traffickers and organ harvesters; currency manipulation and gold price rigging are only a few of the items on their menu. Include the flooding of refugees onto the EU and money laundering for Gulf State billionaires who are funding Islamic State terrorism under its various franchises.
They have contributed to the financial crisis in Europe and were deeply entrenched in the banker bailout programmes after the 2008 market crash. This has resulted in outright theft of tax payers money in order to keep these fraudulent ” too big to fail” organizations going through “austerity measures,” as well as increasing profits for their shareholders and CEOs.
They are also the people, along with most other attendees at Bilderberg, who engineered the EU in the first place and are violently opposed to Grexit, Brexit and any other Exit that will disentangle any country from being financially raped by these criminals.
Ask Greece! Christine Lagarde, Managing Director of the International Monetary Fund and daemon economic hitman of note, is attending Bilderberg.
Referendums mean nothing to them because as far as they are concerned, “It is not the #EU philosophy that the crowd can decide its fate, ” shades of Clinton’s deplorables, and as Nigel Farage has repeatedly pointed out at the EU Parliament, none of them are actually elected and representative of the people of Europe, but are selected by banks like Deutche Bank and pass laws for their benefit and to the detriment of the tax payers in the member states who never see a return for their investment in their own countries. Taxes in the last 20 years have become BIG business for multi-national banks and corporations, and not for the people who actually pay them.
They have managed to curtail and put out of business Nigel Farage in the UK and Marine Le Pen in France, but Trump against all odds, still remains at large and a direct threat to their aims and ambitions.
Not only to the Unipolar Corporate Fascist Agenda in Europe, but also in the USA where not surprisingly Goldman Sachs ( another nefarious banker organisation entrenched in the Trump administration and advisor to the Vatican) and Henry Kissinger are in attendance. The same Kissinger who flippantly referred to the deplorables as “zee lozers” who in the last ten years have lost their homes through the mortgage crisis scam; lost their life savings through the criminal Wall Street bankers; owe billions in corrupt student loans that will keep them debt slaves for the rest of their lives; lost their businesses through mega takeovers by companies like Wal-Mart and lost their jobs to China but against all odds, managed to hang onto their vote and put Trump into the White House.
Perhaps by “progress” Bilderberg means either turning the administration around to suit their own agenda, for example the recent bombing of Syria “guided by the beauty of their weapons ” and support for the “rebels” along the Syria-Iraq border with Jordan. Or having him assassinated a la JFK and co.
Although Trump himself is not attending it does not augur well for the people who voted for him and entrusted him with their future. Members from Team Trump are attending. National security adviser, HR McMaster, the commerce secretary Wilbur Ross, Trump’s new strategist Chris Liddell and new Chairman of Goldman Sachs International Jose Barroso, will be present and have been invited.
The Trump administration taking instruction from a group like Bildererg under the Chatham House Rules which provide secrecy, founded by the Dutch Royal family (let that sink in,) is tantamount to treason, in case nobody has noticed. To whom exactly do these people give their allegiance?
They still hope to resurrect the TPP and the TTIP agreements. Trump canceled these agreements and put their programme back at least four years.
The problem with these people is that they have literally got away with murder for so long, that they do not understand the word “No!” As in:
“No, we will not have a handful of hegemonic banks and corporations over-riding the judicial system, the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. Nor will any Judiciary be “privatized” or “outsourced” so that they can yet again gain autonomous control and turn it into a toll gate system for the benefit of their own profit margins along with greasing the wheels of their own criminality with bought and paid for Judges and prosecutors and no government oversight or accountability.”
“No, we will not have our elected politicians and representatives working for the banks and corporations when we have elected them to act in our best interests and for the benefit of any country as a whole.”
“No, we will not have them being able to sue governments in secretive private courts and steal tax revenue in inflated settlement payouts because health regulations, minimum wage laws or environmental laws have reduced their bloated profit margins.”
“No, they will pay taxes in the countries in which they operate, just like everyone else and not function from tiny post boxes in Holland ( the womb from which Bilderberg was spawned) or on islands in the middle of no where.”
Yes. It will be slowed down and the un-polar, Sauron, Daarth Vader, Voldemort One World Corporate Fascist Government will be replaced by a multi-polar United Nations of Federated States with real equality, justice and respect for the integrity and independence and national sovereignty of all member countries.
Tax payers money will finally go for the benefit of the people who invest in their own countries and pay those taxes. These taxes will be used in high standards of free education (not dumbed down Common Core and OBE) , healthcare, security, transport, roads, bridges, water and electricity.
Tax payers money will not go to entities like the IMF with compounding interest loans that rip out the tax revenue out of any country; the corporate prison slave system listed on Wall Street; corporate owned dams and rivers by people like Nestle charging 1,000 times above cost for bottled water; the food stamp system which greases the palms of banks like J.P.Morgan in exchange for little pieces of paper with pictures on them; or ” universal healthcare” where tax payers money is “outsourced ” to hegemonic insurance companies like Bain Capital, and their pharmaceutical affiliates who inject babies with vaccines filled with mercury.
The beneficiaries of this daylight robbery do not pay tax and go off in their private jets and yachts to islands in the middle of nowhere … where they hold pedophile parties with our abducted children and often torture and murder them in Luciferian Satanic rituals. The days of Bohemien Grove are coming to a timely end.
ALSO SEE: Who The Hell Is Lucifer?
If anyone is going to have unrealized expectations it is the Bilderberg group. Hegemonic Monopolistic Corporate Fascism will be replaced by real free market economies, a real capitalist system for the betterment of all Nation States.
Price will be determined by supply and demand, not by secret trade agreements and contracts raising prices in order to guarantee regular bloated profit margins. That word, “competition” will become a fashion statement along with a change in attitude where selling more for less as opposed to less for more becomes popular. And rubbish products designed to break down in three to ten years will soon be replaced by quality goods reducing the piles and piles of waste we have accumulated in the last 70 years.
Stricter laws will be implemented against all monopolies in conjunction with low-interest loans for small, medium and large private enterprise. In other words job creators not job seekers.
The farming industry is a good example of this. Land will be returned to the people with subsidies and all genetically modified food sources and the patents and poisonous herbicides that go with them will be banned and considered a terrorist threat. Werner Baumann (DEU), Chairman, Bayer AG, who has since bought out Monsanto is attending Bilderberg.
Ask Russia who has turned themselves around in the last four years from being food importers to food exporters with “real food” for some hot tips in this regard! Biodegradable Hemp will be legalized and will replace petro-chemical products that have created mounds of pollution that we can no longer dispose of. It will also save our forests and keep the planet breathing and producing fresh air.
Import duties will be imposed on all products. This will stimulate growth and industry in any country and give them the opportunity to become self-reliant and productive using their own creativity, intelligence and resources without relying on overpriced imported goods and the Vampire Squid for employment and survival.
As a result we will see the return of the middle class where they comprise of a well-educated, self empowered and economically viable 75% of any population group and where their tax revenue goes for their benefit and not to the banks and corporations or into a bloated government entity paying the salaries of the self-entitled who spend more time sleeping on the bench and playing golf than anything else. Billionaires and the poverty-stricken will be reduced to a minimum. A return to where the USA once was before the coup of 1963 and where Russia, once a communist country, is heading at a very fast pace today, putting western nations to shame!
Like thousands of other people around the world, I have dedicated the last 7 years of my life to the truth movement. Sometimes I have got it wrong, sometimes I have been led down the garden path, often I have got it right. We have all been on this path.
What has happened thanks to the Internet, is that globalization has taken place, but not of the variety that these criminals intended. Like thousands of others, I have had the opportunity to share and talk to people all over the world who I would never have met before, let alone had an intelligent conversation with.
Now Google, Facebook and You Tube with the help of people like Jared Cohen and Eric Schmidt, have imposed heavy censorship, restricted free speech and taken away all advertising revenue from sites that do not promote their agendas. All this has done is give the truth movement another challenge, and I believe we are all up to it. Eric E. Schmidt(USA), Executive Chairman Alphabet Inc.is attending Bildererg.
The Mocking Bird Media will also be attending Bilderberg. John Micklethwait (INT) Editor-in-Chief, Bloomberg LP, Minton (INT) Editor-in-Chief The Economist, George Osborne (GBR) Editor, London Evening Standard are some examples.
Regardless of our nationality, race or religion, we have all discovered that we have a lot in common. First and foremost we are tired of the lies, tired of the propaganda, tired of the fake bought and paid for media and politicians who are paraded in front of us so that we can make a choice, between the criminal they intend putting into power, and the other criminal they will put into power if the first one loses. We are tired of our ballots being rigged and manipulated and we are tired of having our taxes stolen to line the pockets of banks and corporations and seeing no return on our investment in our own countries. Which provides the answer to item number eight. Why is populism growing?
All western nations are angry that their taxes have been used to line the pockets of the military industrial complex and that includes funding for private mercenary armies, for wars that nobody in their right mind would ever have agreed to in the last 27 years.
All these wars have been engineered through lies, deception and false flag attacks. The babies in incubators thrown on the ground. 9/11 the inside job. WDM’s with photographs to match at the UN security council. Gaddafi bombing his own people. Assad and Sarin gas. This is all insanity… disconnected from reality.
Especially in the last six years where we have watched a holocaust Sunni Wahhabi Muslim Brotherhood horror show as Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Jordan, Israel, Turkey, Germany, France, the UK and the USA have all been complicit in supporting terrorists and the destruction of Libya, Yemen, Iraq and Syria.
This nightmare in order to gain total control over North Africa, the Middle East and the territory between the Gulf States and Turkey for an Islamic Caliphate and Greater Israel with direct passage to Eastern Europe and European markets. The cost in lives, infrastructure, the economies of the countries that have been effected and the total disregard for their independent Nation Statehood has been beyond criminal. It is Satanic.
The buildup of NATO on Russia’s borders is another example and not surprisingly, Jens Stoltenberg, the head of NATO is attending Bildererg.
Nuclear proliferation is a threat, and NATO is a prime culprit. What do they expect Russia to do? Stand back and not defend themselves? Or China for that matter?
It is a very sad reflection on society today, when we go through the list of topics on the agenda and the names of those attending Bildererg, and come to realize that these so-called leaders of society, the pillars of communities, have betrayed everyone and everything that western nations once stood for. Quite frankly messieurs et madameuses, you fill us with disgust.
I do not think that I am overshooting the mark here when I say that many people in Europe and many people in North America would be only to happy to take up Putin’s offer of free land in eastern Russia and turn it into a viable and productive business; willingly contribute taxes to a country that clearly has the best interests of their own people at heart and uses those taxes for their benefit; and in the ultimate analysis, help them to fight our own daemons!
- The Trump Administration: A progress report
- Trans-Atlantic relations: options and scenarios
- The Trans-Atlantic defence alliance: bullets, bytes and bucks
- The direction of the EU
- Can globalisation be slowed down?
- Jobs, income and unrealised expectations
- The war on information
- Why is populism growing?
- Russia in the international order
- The Near East
- Nuclear proliferation
- Current events
- Castries, Henri de (FRA), Former Chairman and CEO, AXA; President of Institut Montaigne
- Achleitner, Paul M. (DEU), Chairman of the Supervisory Board, Deutsche Bank AG
- Adonis, Andrew (GBR), Chair, National Infrastructure Commission
- Agius, Marcus (GBR), Chairman, PA Consulting Group
- Akyol, Mustafa (TUR), Senior Visiting Fellow, Freedom Project at Wellesley College
- Alstadheim, Kjetil B. (NOR), Political Editor, Dagens Næringsliv
- Altman, Roger C. (USA), Founder and Senior Chairman, Evercore
- Arnaut, José Luis (PRT), Managing Partner, CMS Rui Pena & Arnaut
- Barroso, José M. Durão (PRT), Chairman, Goldman Sachs International
- Bäte, Oliver (DEU), CEO, Allianz SE
- Baumann, Werner (DEU), Chairman, Bayer AG
- Baverez, Nicolas (FRA), Partner, Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher
- Benko, René (AUT), Founder and Chairman of the Advisory Board, SIGNA Holding GmbH
- Berner, Anne-Catherine (FIN), Minister of Transport and Communications
- Botín, Ana P. (ESP), Executive Chairman, Banco Santander
- Brandtzæg, Svein Richard (NOR), President and CEO, Norsk Hydro ASA
- Brennan, John O. (USA), Senior Advisor, Kissinger Associates Inc.
- Bsirske, Frank (DEU), Chairman, United Services Union
- Buberl, Thomas (FRA), CEO, AXA
- Bunn, M. Elaine (USA), Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense
- Burns, William J. (USA), President, Carnegie Endowment for International Peace
- Çakiroglu, Levent (TUR), CEO, Koç Holding A.S.
- Çamlibel, Cansu (TUR), Washington DC Bureau Chief, Hürriyet Newspaper
- Cebrián, Juan Luis (ESP), Executive Chairman, PRISA and El País
- Clemet, Kristin (NOR), CEO, Civita
- Cohen, David S. (USA), Former Deputy Director, CIA
- Collison, Patrick (USA), CEO, Stripe
- Cotton, Tom (USA), Senator
- Cui, Tiankai (CHN), Ambassador to the United States
- Döpfner, Mathias (DEU), CEO, Axel Springer SE
- Elkann, John (ITA), Chairman, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
- Enders, Thomas (DEU), CEO, Airbus SE
- Federspiel, Ulrik (DNK), Group Executive, Haldor Topsøe Holding A/S
- Ferguson, Jr., Roger W. (USA), President and CEO, TIAA
- Ferguson, Niall (USA), Senior Fellow, Hoover Institution, Stanford University
- Gianotti, Fabiola (ITA), Director General, CERN
- Gozi, Sandro (ITA), State Secretary for European Affairs
- Graham, Lindsey (USA), Senator
- Greenberg, Evan G. (USA), Chairman and CEO, Chubb Group
- Griffin, Kenneth (USA), Founder and CEO, Citadel Investment Group, LLC
- Gruber, Lilli (ITA), Editor-in-Chief and Anchor “Otto e mezzo”, La7 TV
- Guindos, Luis de (ESP), Minister of Economy, Industry and Competiveness
- Haines, Avril D. (USA), Former Deputy National Security Advisor
- Halberstadt, Victor (NLD), Professor of Economics, Leiden University
- Hamers, Ralph (NLD), Chairman, ING Group
- Hedegaard, Connie (DNK), Chair, KR Foundation
- Hennis-Plasschaert, Jeanine (NLD), Minister of Defence, The Netherlands
- Hobson, Mellody (USA), President, Ariel Investments LLC
- Hoffman, Reid (USA), Co-Founder, LinkedIn and Partner, Greylock
- Houghton, Nicholas (GBR), Former Chief of Defence
- Ischinger, Wolfgang (INT), Chairman, Munich Security Conference
- Jacobs, Kenneth M. (USA), Chairman and CEO, Lazard
- Johnson, James A. (USA), Chairman, Johnson Capital Partners
- Jordan, Jr., Vernon E. (USA), Senior Managing Director, Lazard Frères & Co. LLC
- Karp, Alex (USA), CEO, Palantir Technologies
- Kengeter, Carsten (DEU), CEO, Deutsche Börse AG
- Kissinger, Henry A. (USA), Chairman, Kissinger Associates Inc.
- Klatten, Susanne (DEU), Managing Director, SKion GmbH
- Kleinfeld, Klaus (USA), Former Chairman and CEO, Arconic
- Knot, Klaas H.W. (NLD), President, De Nederlandsche Bank
- Koç, Ömer M. (TUR), Chairman, Koç Holding A.S.
- Kotkin, Stephen (USA), Professor in History and International Affairs, Princeton University
- Kravis, Henry R. (USA), Co-Chairman and Co-CEO, KKR
- Kravis, Marie-Josée (USA), Senior Fellow, Hudson Institute
- Kudelski, André (CHE), Chairman and CEO, Kudelski Group
- Lagarde, Christine (INT), Managing Director, International Monetary Fund
- Lenglet, François (FRA), Chief Economics Commentator, France 2
- Leysen, Thomas (BEL), Chairman, KBC Group
- Liddell, Christopher (USA), Assistant to the President and Director of Strategic Initiatives
- Lööf, Annie (SWE), Party Leader, Centre Party
- Mathews, Jessica T. (USA), Distinguished Fellow, Carnegie Endowment for International Peace
- McAuliffe, Terence (USA), Governor of Virginia
- McKay, David I. (CAN), President and CEO, Royal Bank of Canada
- McMaster, H.R. (USA), National Security Advisor
- Micklethwait, John (INT), Editor-in-Chief, Bloomberg LP
- Minton Beddoes, Zanny (INT), Editor-in-Chief, The Economist
- Molinari, Maurizio (ITA), Editor-in-Chief, La Stampa
- Monaco, Lisa (USA), Former Homeland Security Officer
- Morneau, Bill (CAN), Minister of Finance
- Mundie, Craig J. (USA), President, Mundie & Associates
- Murtagh, Gene M. (IRL), CEO, Kingspan Group plc
- Netherlands, H.M. the King of the (NLD)
- Noonan, Peggy (USA), Author and Columnist, The Wall Street Journal
- O’Leary, Michael (IRL), CEO, Ryanair D.A.C.
- Osborne, George (GBR), Editor, London Evening Standard
- Papahelas, Alexis (GRC), Executive Editor, Kathimerini Newspaper
- Papalexopoulos, Dimitri (GRC), CEO, Titan Cement Co.
- Petraeus, David H. (USA), Chairman, KKR Global Institute
- Pind, Søren (DNK), Minister for Higher Education and Science
- Puga, Benoît (FRA), Grand Chancellor of the Legion of Honor and Chancellor of the National Order of Merit
- Rachman, Gideon (GBR), Chief Foreign Affairs Commentator, The Financial Times
- Reisman, Heather M. (CAN), Chair and CEO, Indigo Books & Music Inc.
- Rivera Díaz, Albert (ESP), President, Ciudadanos Party
- Rosén, Johanna (SWE), Professor in Materials Physics, Linköping University
- Ross, Wilbur L. (USA), Secretary of Commerce
- Rubenstein, David M. (USA), Co-Founder and Co-CEO, The Carlyle Group
- Rubin, Robert E. (USA), Co-Chair, Council on Foreign Relations and Former Treasury Secretary
- Ruoff, Susanne (CHE), CEO, Swiss Post
- Rutten, Gwendolyn (BEL), Chair, Open VLD
- Sabia, Michael (CAN), CEO, Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec
- Sawers, John (GBR), Chairman and Partner, Macro Advisory Partners
- Schadlow, Nadia (USA), Deputy Assistant to the President, National Security Council
- Schmidt, Eric E. (USA), Executive Chairman, Alphabet Inc.
- Schneider-Ammann, Johann N. (CHE), Federal Councillor, Swiss Confederation
- Scholten, Rudolf (AUT), President, Bruno Kreisky Forum for International Dialogue
- Severgnini, Beppe (ITA), Editor-in-Chief, 7-Corriere della Sera
- Sikorski, Radoslaw (POL), Senior Fellow, Harvard University
- Slat, Boyan (NLD), CEO and Founder, The Ocean Cleanup
- Spahn, Jens (DEU), Parliamentary State Secretary and Federal Ministry of Finance
- Stephenson, Randall L. (USA), Chairman and CEO, AT&T
- Stern, Andrew (USA), President Emeritus, SEIU and Senior Fellow, Economic Security Project
- Stoltenberg, Jens (INT), Secretary General, NATO
- Summers, Lawrence H. (USA), Charles W. Eliot University Professor, Harvard University
- Tertrais, Bruno (FRA), Deputy Director, Fondation pour la recherche stratégique
- Thiel, Peter (USA), President, Thiel Capital
- Topsøe, Jakob Haldor (DNK), Chairman, Haldor Topsøe Holding A/S
- Ülgen, Sinan (TUR), Founding and Partner, Istanbul Economics
- Vance, J.D. (USA), Author and Partner, Mithril
- Wahlroos, Björn (FIN), Chairman, Sampo Group, Nordea Bank, UPM-Kymmene Corporation
- Wallenberg, Marcus (SWE), Chairman, Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB
- Walter, Amy (USA), Editor, The Cook Political Report
- Weston, Galen G. (CAN), CEO and Executive Chairman, Loblaw Companies Ltd and George Weston Companies
- White, Sharon (GBR), Chief Executive, Ofcom
- Wieseltier, Leon (USA), Isaiah Berlin Senior Fellow in Culture and Policy, The Brookings Institution
- Wolf, Martin H. (INT), Chief Economics Commentator, Financial Times
- Wolfensohn, James D. (USA), Chairman and CEO, Wolfensohn & Company
- Wunsch, Pierre (BEL), Vice-Governor, National Bank of Belgium
- Zeiler, Gerhard (AUT), President, Turner International
- Zients, Jeffrey D. (USA), Former Director, National Economic Council
- Zoellick, Robert B. (USA), Non-Executive Chairman, AllianceBernstein L.P.